Friday, March 7, 2008

In the beginning....

In the beginning, there was a blank page…

What's been going on at Stone Wolf Creations lately? A LOT! We are deep into a pile of Stablemates and other donated bodies that will be sold off to help towards “The International Blessed Broodmare Project”, a few commission pieces, and a whole lot of models to get ready for Breyerfest.

Yes, that’s right, after nearly 30 years in the hobby, I’m finally getting to go to Breyerfest! And I'm so looking for ward to it. No vendors table, after all this is my first year and I want to see everything, but I will be selling customs out of my room after hours, and a whole lot more. Model horse buttons, horse jewelry, pony show bags, and much much more.

And don’t forget, where I go, Sarah goes. So all you who have wanted to meet my little service dog Sarah, she’ll be with me as well.

Talking about the Blessed Broodmare Project, I’ve been working on a lot of customs that are mine (not commissions or donations) that will be up for sale to help fund B-fest, new paints, and new brushes. My brush collection is looking pretty pathetic. But, I also plan on donating a portion of all of my sales to TIBBP as well.

Pictures will be coming soon, but here is what’s coming up:

Custom Breyer Stablemate G3 Belgian Mold
Sculpting: Added stallion parts, full-length mane, and new loose flippy tail.
KGs Big Boomer” dark bay tobiano belgian cross stallion.
Price: $80.
Donation to TIBBP: 50% = $40.

Custom Peter Stone Chips Mule Mold.
KGs Snow Flurry” bay reverse leopard/snow flake spotted mule mare.
This lady is WOW from top to bottom. I have a weakness for mules and this one breaks my heart to let her go. But I need paintbrushes, and I'm donating 25% to TIBBP.
Price: $60.
Donation to TIBBP: 25% = $15.

Custom Peter Stone Chips Pony
KGs Gillian Gold” star-dapple dun Hucul pony mare.
Another one I hate to let go, im having a blast painting these stone chips.
Price: $60.
Donation to TIBBP: 25% = $15.

Those are the completed ones as of this moment (6:01am Friday morning)

Also upcoming….

PS Chips Friesian – Dapple Liver Sorrel
PS Chips Mule – Grey Marble leopard
PS Chips Pony – Bay Blanket
PS Chips Warmblood – Black Semi-Leopard

Body donated by H&H Winners Circle, Breyer Stablemate G2 Clydesdale to a Black Bay Sabino on custom base. 100% donation to TIBBP.

That’s it for now, pictures definitely coming soon!

Kollean

No comments: