Sunday, November 23, 2008

Craft Fair

Well, I couldn't resist once I realized that I HAD left my camera in my purse. So here is Sarah, sitting amidst row after row of dog scarves. I snapped three quick shots of her. Please ignore the fuzzy legs of humans walking swiftly past as we sat there thinking just how cute she was. LOL!
Yes we take full advantage of the fact that she is my service dog and is therefore allowed in the mall, and we put her to work looking cute and attracting the customers to come goob over the Chihuahua and browse for some new doggy items.
Here she is gazing fondly at my sister who happends to be 3 tables down and is eating her lunch.

Sarah "Oh, oh is she offering... please... please... damn, she ate the last bite."
And yes, I finally did get her to stop watching Kathy long enough to look at the camera.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Kollean, Sarah is truely adorable!!! How you doin?
Pat

StoneWolf99801 said...

LOL! Of course she's adorable! And she knows it.

Not bad, gearing up for another day, then I have a break from CF's till December 6 & 7, then no more till next fall again. at least at this point no more till fall.