Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do you have Donkey Fever?

Ok folks, I just got 2 new Breyer Standing Donkeys in the mail today; both have already been prepped and are ready for a new face-lift. So I am offering two slots, normally I would horde this mold, but I just got drawn for the newest Breyer Connoisseur (the new Appaloosa one) and have to come up with funding. So my loss is your gain!
Your choice of colors custom ordered:
Black: $75.
White: $80.
Other Solid Color: $95.
Black Spotted: $110.
Any other color spotted: $135
Offers open until Saturday, May 24th. I request half down before I start, and the rest upon completion.
Models will be matte finished with glossy show hooves, glossed eyes & nostrils for that 'wet' look, fully mapped markings for the spotted variations. Each model will also come with a Pony Bag (fleece or flannel depending on what I have available. Also they will each have a Certificate of Authenticity, show photos, and a few extra goodies just because I can.
And for those interested, for a small additional fee I can even put together custom fitted leather stock halters & matching leads for these two. I use quality leather & Rio Rondo hardware:
$15. Black, Brown, Russet or Natural.
$18. White.
$1. additional for gold hardware instead of silver.
Please email me at StoneWolf99801@yahoo.com for request or questions.

No comments: